A LOT has changed in the past 2 weeks in Mexico because of the coronavirus. This is what’s happening in the country & where we’re living.
►Subscribe to our channel:
It has been two weeks since we updated you on what’s going on in Mexico with the coronavirus. Within a few days of releasing our last video, we saw some major changes happening in Puerto Morelos.
Almost overnight, just about every “non-essential” business in town closed. Those that didn’t close were forced shut by the local government. The changes don’t stop there though. In this video, we’re going to give you the latest updates on what’s happening in our home state and across the country of Mexico including:
– Restaurant/business closures in Mexico
– City and business curfews
– Dry laws & product restrictions
– Police drones & antibacterial-spraying drones
– Military and law enforcement in Mexico
– Are masks required in Mexico?
– Travel restrictions in Mexico (between cities, states, and country borders)
– Hotel, hostel, and rental closures
– New rules and regulations for shopping in Mexico
– Is there panic buying in Mexico?
– Do we feel safe living in Mexico during the COVID-19 pandemic?
– and More coronavirus news updates about Mexico
ABOUT US (MADDIE & JORDAN)
In January 2018, we sold everything we owned in the US (except our husky Laska & what fit in our tiny, tangerine Prius C3) to travel the world—starting with Mexico. Since then, we’ve been making travel videos about our life in Mexico and the new experiences we encounter while traveling the world. If you’d like to join our shenanigans, subscribe to our YouTube channel. You can also poke around our social media to find out what we’re up to each week.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Tangerine Travels perks & apparel!
► EMAIL NEWSLETTER:
► CHANNEL MEMBERSHIP:
► OUR STORE:
Things we mention in our videos!
► Rakuten Cash Back:
► How we learn Spanish:
► Chirp Wheels:
► Mail Forwarding Service:
► Our camera gear & travel essentials:
Follow us on social media!
► BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY: firstname.lastname@example.org
► TIP JAR (PAYPAL):
A HUGE THANK YOU to our Muy, Muy Mandarinas on Patreon!
❤ Shawn McAllister + Josie&Steve + Michelle Boyer + Alex&Ivy ❤
We ONLY include affiliate links for products we use, love, and trust. If you make a purchase after clicking on our links, we may earn a commission which helps us continue our travels and produce more videos.
#TangerineTravels #Coronavirus #Mexico